Thursday, October 23, 2008

CHS Varsity 08

This past summer/fall I have been playing for the varsity soccer team at Capital High. I played every single game and pretty much almost every single second. There was only one game I did not start, and that was on senior night. My team struggled a bit. We were the youngest team around with only about 5 seniors. We actually did win some games believe it or not. The worst game that i played in was our first district tournament game where we played Vallivue in a blizzard in the beginning of OCTOBER. By the end of the game there was about an inch of snow on the field and I was FROZEN. Now it is soon time to start indoor soccer =)















2 comments:

LauriAnn said...

We are glad that you play soccer so that you can give the x-box a rest.

Emmers said...

so hot... i bet all the girls check you out in your uniform... i know i would