Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just a li'l update

Well it has been a while... but nothing too exciting has been going on (at least no pictures either!) I have been sick since friday with the flu... not so fun so dont try it. Oh a couple of weeks ago I raced for my school in the ski and snowboard race "Dotty Clark." I got to miss all of school that day. Even though I did not win... Capital won so it was all good. I have been doing indoor soccer... and now just recently we started outdoor soccer.

Miscellaneous fact about my life: I just joined the Capital tennis team... and I made JV! (which is nothing special) but i think i am really good at being on JV. So I am very busy with soccer, tennis, and school work.... and i even have some dates in the works.

Things I am looking forward to:
Well outdoor soccer games start this saturday... Im stoked!
Spring Break will for surely be the bomb DOT com. Im going to Seattle to hang out with Joe, LVD, and mad-dawg, and toad.
SPRING! but not really... i prefer winter or summer or fall... spring is my LEAST favorite.

loves

2 comments:

Emmers said...

aren't you excited I am coming home this weekend... come on muffers

LauriAnn said...

I don't really like spring either.